Critical Reading and Writing Instructors needed in Zhengzhou,China, average starting salary 14,000 RMB per month plus benefits
English or literature majors, avid readers, and writing wizards – we are looking for you to inspire China’s top students and immerse yourself in one of China’s major cities. Enjoy an international work environment, paid vacation, Chinese national holidays, and an average starting salary of 14,000RMB per month.
Our educational mission is to provide Chinese students aged between 16 and 18 with a high quality and interdisciplinary international education. Following western educational standards, the programs include a liberal arts curriculum, college counseling services, international exam preparation and extracurricular activities. ZZFLS AP INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM is a well reputation pioneering in the development and customization of international education programs for students since the 2010.
We are seeking teachers to lead China’s top students in their education. In-class responsibilities include teaching the basics of critical reading, literature analysis and essay writing. This role is critical in helping students realize their dream of matriculating to US universities, as essay writing is a key skill in the application process and overall success as a student.
• Competitive benefits package including 14，000per month, Chinese holidays, paid vacation, and fully covered health insurance.
• Flight reimbursement and contract renewal bonus.
• Sponsored legal Z visa.
• Airport pick up, free suited facility apartment ,assistant
• Cultural immersion in a major Chinese city and the experience of being part of a diverse expatriate community.
• Creativity to adapt curriculum to the needs of each class.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (writing or English preferred).
• At least two years teaching experience.
• The ability to live and work in China for two years.